What’s going on in Venezuela? Constituent Assembly, dishonest media and “doomsday” opposition
- 12 Aug 2017
Investig’Action’s Ricardo Vaz was interviewed on “The Grass is Greener”, a weekly radio show on Riverwest Radio, a community radio in Milwaukee, hosted by Gary Grass and Babette Grunow.
The topic is Venezuela and the Constituent Assembly, the recent elections, how it may re-energise chavismo, the dishonest coverage from the mainstream media, the “doomsday cult” behaviour of the opposition and much more.
For more information, be sure to check some of our recent coverage of Venezuela:
- The nature of the opposition and the need to radicalise the Bolivarian revolution – interview with Jorge Martín (part 1 and part 2)
- Venezuelan opposition’s consultation: playing alone and losing
- Dishonest reporting from the Guardian
- The role of the international Left with respect to Venezuela
- Which way out of the Venezuelan crisis?
- Constituent Assembly elections: resurgent chavismo and “unrecognised” democracy
Source: Riverwest Radio and Investig’Action
Follow us on Facebook